Monday, October 25, 2004

Same Ole Thing

Nothing new to tell just more of the same ole thing. I sat around Saturday and watched alot of football that is until the World Series came on. With my oldest son (Trevor) now being a big Red Sox fan I look forward to watching the games with him. Zack couldn't care less about baseball or anything for that matter. I can't believe the Sox are up 2-0 right now. I was the one a few posts back writing about how they would never come back against the Yankees. There I thought I would put a link in there just to prove that I can do it.

Right now at work, I am sitting at a users PC and installing a WindowsXP service pack. We had turned off all the automatic updates on the XP machines because we weren't sure the service pack would work with all the different software we use here at UT, but now we believe it will work fine. So now it's my job to go around to all the XP machines and manually update them all. This is one long update, but at least I'm not in the office under the watchful eye of the boss lady or big boss lady. Enough for now I have to reboot. See ya shortly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home