Monday, October 18, 2004

Bored and Tired

Bored and tired or tired and bored. Whatever. I hate Mondays,especially since my hip and back are both hurting today and my drugs aren't working today. Mondays go so slow and it seems like they will never get over. I thought I would write a little in the blog and try to pass a few minutes. I cannot wait until 5 o'clock. I can't leave early, because I have to work over on Friday and come in on Sunday morning, so I don't want to lose the only overtime that I've gotten this year.

Zack and I did go to Church yesterday so I've got that going for me. Sometimes you do get so low that you think the only thing that can help is help from above. That's the way I feel right now. Trevor just called the office and wanted to know if I could bring him some sunflower seeds home. The boy is hooked on the seeds man. Just like his dad has to have his Grizzly. I try to impress people every now and then by throwing a hyperlink in there. Hyperlink that's some more of that fancy computer talk. I'm gonna put a link on my site for a guy that has a college basketball site. I'll probably be doing that tomorrow. I don't know how but I've always remembered how to spell tomorrow, it can be a tricky word to spell. Kinda like February, but I can't forget February, because that's when Trevors' birthday is.

By the way, my 40th birthday is this week. Before everyone says it, I know I don't look it. I look damned good for a fat, out of shape, balding, married 14 years, 2 kids, wife outta work, guy. I'll have more to say about the birthday later in the week, just so everyone knows, it's on the 21st(Thursday, to you guys that have problems with calendars).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home