Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Politics

OK, I'm trying to keep up with politics since there happens to be some sort of election this year. I've been reading all about the Crossfire show on CNN, they had Jon Stewart from the Daily Show(on Comedy Central), as their guest. Tucker Carlson the guy with the bowtie got on him pretty good and Stewart went right back at him. Carlson is claiming that he made Stewart look foolish while Stewart has no comment. This little feud got me interested in this CNN show so I guess it's good publicity for them. I searched all the news sites on the internet looking for political stories and I came upon a survey on FOXNEWS, that wanted to know how many Americans believe in GOD. I chose the 75% for my vote and I was with the 68% majority. Then I looked at the bottom of the survey and found that out of 112,133 total votes, 1079 people voted NO OPINION. Why even bother to do the survey, this is crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home