Thursday, October 14, 2004

Fall Festivus

Well I just got back from the fall festival here at work. I had the rocky top sandwich with chips, brownie, potato salad, and 3 ice creams. Yes, 3 ice creams. They were the strawberry shortcake ones at least I think that's what they call them. I also picked up 3 little fm radios that the credit union was giving out. One for me and one a piece for the boys. They actually pick up pretty good especially considering that I am underground here in this building that I work in.

Got an email from the wife and she said she went over to some deli instead of coming to the fall festival. I wasn't going to miss out on FREE food. The rocky top by the way was a hoagie with turkey and roast beef, as I was walking out the door I grabbed a turkey sandwich lunch. I don't know why except that maybe part of me really wants to be a thief or a crook. It seems all the successful people in the world are in some way a crook or a thief. I ended up splitting the sandwich with the one whose name must not be spoken and threw the potato salad away. I've got 2 bags of chips to take home to the boys. That's me, -- always thinking of others before myself. I'm not joking when I say that, I really do think of what other people may want or want to do before I ever consider my feelings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home