Thursday, October 14, 2004

GW

Ok, my one anonymous fan (Can I call you that?), has asked me what I have against George W. Bush. I have nothing against him. I guess it's not really that simple. I believe it goes all the way back to your parents. My mother especially was a huge democrat as was my grandmother. I always heard how the Republicans were only for the rich and big business and that the Democrats were the only ones who were looking out for the little guys, like me. Now if I was rich and had a few businesses, I can honestly tell you that I may be voting for GW instead.

I was in the Teamsters union for over 10 years and almost all unions always support the Democratic nominee. So now I hope you can see that I had no choice except to be a Democrat. It had been programmed into my brain since I was a kid. Now I am a kid about to turn 40 next week and am still a democrat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home