Thursday, October 14, 2004

Random

Just felt like writing a few lines down. The big boss had me move all the new monitors we have up here to my office/supply room. I don't mind them giving me work but why can't I know anything about the plans that they have. If they would have told me about the monitors I could have gotten them yesterday afternoon or this morning. I should have stayed at the fall festival and played bingo. I really just wanted to come back to the office and have a little time to myself without having to do any work. So what happens when I get back to the office -- I've got an email from a director saying that her NEW printer doesn't work, so I go look at it and recycle it and it works fine. Then the big boss lady comes into the office and tells me to move the monitors, Damn, I should have played bingo.

By the way, I'm not talking about my boss, the big boss is my boss's boss. That's a lot of boss words. The big boss is a lot like my boss, except the big boss is very intelligent, but without a personality whatsoever. I feel like they both try to make me feel like a very small and insignificant person. I am always being criticized for one thing or another and everything that goes on is top secret. They don't tell me until they need me to do something right NOW!

I'm listening to a Norah Jones song right now. I don't like all of her stuff, but I love her voice, and she ain't too hard on the eyes either. I find her very attractive, she reminds me of a girl I knew years ago. As a matter of fact they look identical. That's enough for now, I have to rest my brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home