Friday, October 15, 2004

Me Rant?

First of all I was not ranting about finding out the IP address of the anonymous comments. My friend told me I could put a site meter on my blog and it would give me the computer address of the anonymous comments. I have no intention of doing that, remember I am lazy, and another thing I really like the anonymous thing. By the last comments you have really thrown me off. I thought that you worked with me which would make me the computer guy that would be fussing at you for "junking" up the machine. I believe all the users that I work with would know that I wouldn't fuss or complain to anyone about what they do. That gives me job security, by fixing what they mess up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

relax! ranting was just a figure of speech! I like that you will admit to being lazy, most of us are but so few freely admit and brag about it, lol. Nothing happened to you today other than my anonymous blah ?

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home