Thursday, October 14, 2004

Why Blog

Someone has asked why and how I got into blogging. My friend here at work, Ashby told me about blogging but I at first thought it was very boring. But he persisted so I thought I would try it. I thought that all I would post would be my thoughts, and yes I do have a few. Most of the time I don't put any links into my blog, for the simple fact that I am too lazy. Ashby also suggested that I put a site meter on this website to monitor traffic and I could also find out the IP address (that's some of that high tech computer lingo that I have to use in my job), for the anonymous comments. Now doesn't that just sound like a lot of work. If you've read a few of my postings you know that I am a lazy person. Well only at work now that I think about it.

I also use this blog as a friend. I hope that doesn't sound too sad or anything, but it just feels good to get some things off your chest sometimes. I don't like confrontation so I release my anger by writing about things. I also didn't want to be too proper with the grammar and punctuation so from now on I'm not going to worry about using commas and double spacing. But I always use the spellchecker, I don't want people to think I'm an idiot.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kudos to you for the spell check thing! I can't tell you how many times I have walked away from the computer shaking my head muttering under my breath "its called spell check and its free"

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home