Thursday, October 14, 2004

Anonymous

I've had some anonymous comments left on my blog and they also go to my gmail account. Whoever you are, thank you, and don't stop. I would prefer to not know who you are and keep receiving the anonymous comments and emails. I have a few ideas to who it may be but I don't want the game to stop. I hope I can get alot more readers of my blog in the future. I want my words to be heard. What I would really like is for someone with some connections or money to take me away from this miserable existence. Not the life, but the job. You can only take so much and the only thing you have to look forward to is a free lunch once a year and a 3% raise every year if we are lucky. I have tried to find another job but no luck so far. I have to take a test for a new job on November the 5th. I applied for a position through the state of Tennessee website and they sent a letter telling me that the next step in the hiring process is the test. The test starts at 830am, I need to call and see how long it will last. I am taking the whole day off from work, it's on a Friday. I'm not one bit nervous about the test, if I do awful, well I still have this job, unless I get fired before then. I'm always worried that I could get fired from my job, I don't know why, I haven't done anything worth getting fired for, but I have a fear.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One minute you are ranting on about finding my IP address (don't know what that means but sounds pretty threatening) now you don't want to know who I am? which is it? I just don't usually leave my info on strange sites that I have never been to before because I like to protect my account from spam and all that crap...the computer man (who does what I think you are supposed to be doing at work) freaks out when I "junk" the machines up! Drives him crazy. I confess I am merely an idiot pc user lol

Good Luck to you on your test/interview. Would the one whose name must not be spoken still be your boss? BTW I loved that reference, very clever!

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home