Wednesday, October 13, 2004

My Boss

OK, somebody out there sent me an anonymous email and a comment on who my boss is. I don't know who you are but you are right about my boss. I think even if you didn't know me, you could figure out who my boss is by my constant bitching about her. But, me being who I am, I just smile at her and go along with her all the time, especially when she talks about our idiot PC users. I try not to treat people the way she does and the way her boss does. I want everyone to like me and it really bothers me when someone thinks otherwise about me. I did take the comment off of that little post because I don't want others to know her name. She does have a few friends around here at work and of course at her church.

The boss lady just came in and wants me to get a PC and upgrade it. I love doing that and I've gotten very good at that. I also have to get a couple of our PC's that are running Windows XP and put the XP service pack 2 on them. We have been doing a few at a time, because of concerns that a lot of people were voicing about the service pack even before it was put out. The main problems I have read about it is that the AOL toolbar has some problems. Well, none of our users have this toolbar because they are not allowed to download anything. Everyone is set up as a users and thereby they cannot download anything.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aren't you at all curious about who knows your blog addy AND your boss? LOL I am enjoying reading your thoughts, very amusing!

3:24 PM  
Blogger Benny said...

Yes I am curious, but I really like that someone other than myself is reading this. This is my one big break for the big time. As for my boss, if you know her, then you know everything I write about her is true.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Benny said...

Oh yeah, one more thing, since you are my one reader, I will try and keep you entertained as much as I can. I'll keep writing for all my great readers out there. I owe it to you guys, well actually one guy or girl. But I am here for ya.

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know any such a thing about the PC (wink) lady!
I am very curious....How did you get into blogging and what motivates you (boredom is not an acceptable answer) to post your journal online? I didn't know Blogging was a real thing until last week when I saw it on the local news relating to the elections. PS What is wrong w/ George W ????

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home