Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Nothing to do

Just sitting here with both bosses out of the office. Kicking back and surfing the internet for a little while. I will be leaving early today, I've got to go pay some bills. This is the way America works, I get paid every other Tuesday, I go pay the bills on Tuesday afternoon and then wait 2 weeks to do it all over again.

I am 40 years old now, I don't feel like it, but I am completely stressed out. Is that the way it feels to be 40? Not much has changed in my life the past week, I get up go to work, come home watch a little TV and then go to bed. As for Saturday, I get to sleep late and then get up and clean the house.

I've got a couple of new ideas for reality TV shows in my head, but since I have no agent or connection with TV anyway whatsoever, they will just stay in my head. I feel that if I was born in a different place, like LA or NYC, my career would be totally different. I guess just any big city would do. For example, I would love to work for a professional sports team, it doesn't matter who or what sport. Well, I don't think I could enjoy working for a hockey team since the NHL is on strike or lockout or however you want to look at it. I never did hear back from Mark Cuban about the great ideas that I have in my head, that makes me think I'll go over to his blog and see what's going on over there. For all you guys that don't know, Mark Cuban is the owner of the Dallas Mavericks and he also has a ABC show called the Benefactor. I sent an email telling him I had all kinds of ideas for new reality shows that would be better than his. He sent back a reply saying that I had to watch his to have something to compare to. I watched his and told him what I think about it and never heard another word from him. Maybe I should have kissed his butt and told him how great I thought his show and all other reality shows were. Truth be told, I can't stand reality shows, I end up feeling sorry for the poor people that get voted off or the ones that end up looking like total assclowns. Better go for now, I've got a few emails to answer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of reality tv do you watch? Mash doesnt' count!
I like Real World, The Ozbournes, American Choppers, The Newlyweds, and Survivor. I don't do Fear Factor because 1. I don't believe it's real and 2. real or not its pretty gross

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home