Tuesday, October 26, 2004

A new idea?

OK, here's the new idea, how about a joke of the day or internet joke of the day? I will have to look long and hard to find something that I think is humorous. So here goes today:

I've sure gotten old. I've had 2 By-pass surgeries.
A hip replacement, new knees. Fought prostate
cancer, and diabetes. I'm half blind, can't hear
anything quieter than a jet engine, take 40 different
medications that make me dizzy, winded, and subject
to blackouts. Have bouts with dementia. Have poor
circulation, hardly feel my hands and feet anymore.
Can't remember if I'm 85 or 92. Have lost all my
friends. But.....Thank God, I still have my Florida
driver's license!


Now I go in search of Wednesday's joke, the above joke could also apply to Alabama, Kentucky or various other surrounding states. Remember I am a Tennessee Vol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home