Monday, October 11, 2004

Blog Advertising

I have started putting my blog address at the bottom of my gmail signature. So far, I have only heard from 1 person. The one person didn't leave a comment here, but sent an email to me, so that was still cool. At least one person in the world is listening to my voice of reason.

Speaking of reason, I sent an email to the local ABC affiliate here in Knoxville (WATE). I was upset with their selection of the 330 Saturday college football game. All week ABC had advertised the big USC/CAL game, so what do we get? OHIO STATE/WISCONSIN!!!!! I told them please no more boring Big 10 games, well I got a reply from the sports director at WATE. Jim Wogan replied that he would have rather seen the USC/CAL game also but there are a lot of Big 10 alumni in this area, so it was either that or usually an ACC game. He also thanked me for my opinion because it would help the station gauge the interest the next time. So maybe I will get to watch a good ole Pac-10 game on ABC one day. I told Wogan how I used to love to watch the Pac-10 game of the week back when I was a kid in the 70's. You would always get a good USC, UCLA, WASHINGTON, OREGON, or even ARIZONA game. I miss those days.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your blog is very comfortable

4:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

я вот что скажу: благодарю!! а82ч

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home