Monday, October 11, 2004

Monday

I have made it past 2 pm on a Monday. Sweeeet. The boss lady is leaving in about 30 minutes, she has a hair appointment. Good luck to the stylist.

Thursday and Friday of this week is the Fall break for the students, which means we have a fall festival for the employees. Once a year, they give us a brown bag lunch and let us play bingo for a couple of hours. It's not much but at least it's something. There will also be door prizes of which I have never won, but this is only my 3rd year. The wife is working temporarily at the library this week so I wonder if they will let her come to the festival. Two chances at a door prize are better than one.

I am so ready for the ALCS, the Red Sox are looking good and I think they are ready for the Yankees. It wouldn't be the same if they would have played the Twins. For the Red Sox season to be a success they have to win the World Series and they have to beat the Yankees in the playoffs to get to the Series.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home