Friday, October 29, 2004

OK Mark

OK Mark Cuban, I know you are a billionaire and I am not, so I guess I get the idea. I sent an email to you the first of this week and I am still waiting on a reply. You know, I have a wife and 2 boys and a full-time job and I take time out of my day to send you an email and invite you to view my blog. I want you to check out the blog to get a sense of what is going on with the blue-collar people of the world. We don't have caviar and champagne everyday, we have mac and cheese of course. Or in my case, ramen noodles. I know the ramen noodles have gotten a bad reputation as a very cheap source of food, but damnit I love'em. That's all for now guys, I've got to get back to helping my multi-millionaire boss make more money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home