Friday, October 29, 2004

Happy

I sure was glad to get plenty of sleep last night, but I already miss baseball. I had sat up late the past 2 nights to watch the Sox pull off their first World Series title in my lifetime. I hope it's not the last. I guess I can take solace in the fact that pitchers and catchers report to spring training in February. ESPN does have 19 straight days of football that started last night. Early November, the NBA starts their regular season, but I miss baseball and I've only gone 1 day without it.

Let's see if we can post a joke for today a little early:

An elderly woman from Brooklyn decided to prepare
her will. She told her rabbi she had two final
requests. First, she wanted to be cremated, and
second, she wanted her ashes scattered over Walmart.
"Walmart!" the rabbi exclaimed. "Why Walmart?"
"Then I'll be sure my daughters visit me twice a
week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home