Thursday, October 28, 2004

Hello

Hello my children I hope you haven't missed me too much today. It's after 830 pm and I am still up, this almost can qualify as a record for me. Just want you all to know that I have a stupid dog. Yes, Spankie, is one stupid dog. I try to tell my boys that this dog has the brain the size of a walnut and he only uses about 5% of it, so he is stupid. He started out with alot of promise, afterall he is a full blooded boxer and his mom is a great dog that my sister has had for years. But my dog, oh my dog, is not right in the head or any other part of him. I just found him sitting under the kitchen table chewing on a steak knife and before that he got Trevor's watch. I mean, come on, a knife and a watch. We are taking him out to my sister's house to live for a while and maybe his birth mother can help him where his adoptive parents have failed. She will probably end up kicking his ass and I can see him scared to death. Stupid Dog.

I'm going to have to search for a joke of the day, it's one of the new and improved experiences that I have going on for all of my beautiful readers. So the joke o' the day:

A nurse walks into a bank, preparing to endorse a
check. She reaches in her pocket and pulls out a
rectal thermometer and tries to write with it.
She looks up at the teller, pauses for a moment, then
realizing her mistake, she says, "Well that's
great...... just great.....Some asshole's got my pen."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home