Friday, April 15, 2005

Friday Afternoon

The boss lady has gone and the big boss lady has gone. As a matter of fact, I don't know if I ever saw the big boss lady today. Neither of us go out of our way to speak to the other.

I just lowered my chair, so I could get more comfortable at the desk, because I am in charge right now so I will be doing all the work that the boss ladies usually do. Not a damn thing. I could surf for hotel savings across the southeast like one does or I could just act better than everyone else like the other one does. Dammit, I just feel so SUPERIOR right now. I feel so much in charge that I may even leave early. Have ya ever noticed that all the management people seem to leave early on Fridays?

Better go now and do a little surfing until somebody calls and I have to WORK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home