Saturday, April 09, 2005

Saturday the 9th of April

Nanna and Pop took the boys to Dollywood today, so I'm hoping they will be gone for a while. That doesn't sound right but what I mean is -- I am enjoying the peace and quiet.

After they boys left, we went to get our taxes done which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. When I got home I watched "The Uninvited" on TCM. It was a very enjoyable movie, I'm sure a lot of the people in this day and age wouldn't enjoy it though. I love old movies and it's great watching them on TCM because they have NO commercials.

I done a few loads of laundry, made some lemon bars (from a mix, of course) and am now getting ready to watch "The Saint" on TV. I love watching Val Kilmer movies. Maybe I have this thing for guys that have played Batman in the movies. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Gotta go, Val awaits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home