Saturday, April 09, 2005

Something Better

Perhaps there is another way for me to find my fame and fortune than just sitting in my recliner here in Knoxville Tennessee waiting to be discovered as a great actor/star. I just saw where there is a Price is Right primetime special on at this very moment. I could so kick some serious butt on a game show that asked trivia questions. TV, movies, sports, general, it doesn't matter, I know useless information. All I need is to find a way to get on a show where I could show the world all the info in my elephant brain. See therein lies the problem, I can't even afford to get to NYC or LA to audition to even be on a Damn GAME SHOW.

So for now, I'll just keep sittin in the recliner waiting to be discovered. If the right person reads this, --- just think --- you could be the one who found the next SUPERSTAR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home