Wednesday, April 13, 2005

A Few Hours

Last evening I enjoyed a school band concert at Gresham Middle School. Of course, the only reason I was there was because Trevor plays the trumpet in the band. He told me he was going to play it next year in the 8th grade, but he wasn't going to play when he got to high school. He said there would be too many other things to do in high school instead of band. If he is anything like his dad, those other things would be trying to find a store to sell you beer and cruising up and down the street checking out the girls. I went to high school at a very small town in Southeast Virginia, so that's really all we had to do. We would cruise up and down the street all night, or occasionally me and the guys would hang out on a corner. It's easier to yell at the girls and get a better look at them while you are standing still.

Anyway, after the concert, we grabbed a quick bite at Sonic. They have a great chicken wrap, but it cost too much. The two they have on the menu are both $3.19 which is a little high for such a small piece of food. Now a word about my lunch today. I had an Angus burger from Burger King for lunch. It seems every restaurant that sells hamburgers, now has an Angus burger on their menus. The BK Angus was a thicker version of their whopper with some barbecue sauce on a fancy bun. Nothing special, so we won't waste anymore of our time on it, I know that I will not be ordering it again.

Now Hardee's has a bunch of great Angus burgers. If we could get the good Angus burgers together with the good fries, I would have a favorite place to get a burger. The best fries are at the places that have the crummy burgers.

I better go now, just writing about this stuff gets me hungry, I wonder if any of the offices have any cookies or anything, you know, --- free stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home