Friday, April 08, 2005

Celebrities

I recently read an article that talked about the perks of celebrities. It seems at all of these award shows, the presenter or winners or everybody gets a goodie bag. These are not the goodies bags with some candy and a pencil or two, no these goodie bags are worth usually in excess of 10 thousand dollars plus. They always include the hottest electronic equipment going, so the Academy Awards goodie bag included a PSP. For the electronically challenged that stands for PlayStation Portable. It is the latest and greatest handheld video game system and of course both of my boys want them. My boys don't have them yet because they cost around $300 right now, yet the rich and famous, who could afford them, get a freebie.

The rich do indeed get richer!

I would like to ask for suggestions on how I can become one of the rich and famous. You help get me there and I will bring you along for the ride. I've always been told that I'm a funny guy so I'm thinking I should get my start in a movie. Benny Hill co-starring in a comedy-adventure movie with, well, whoever! I would make all the talk show rounds to hype the new movie and I would be nice to the papparazzi and smile when all are clamoring to take my picture. After the first movie and my unique and superb performance, I am sure the offers would start flooding in. Between movies, I would throw in a guest appearance or two on a few TV shows. I've never seen it but I believe I would guest on an episode of Two and a Half Men and then we would move forward from there.

I figure by the time of the next Oscars telecast, I will have an invite and score a PSP or by then it may be the PSP2.

I am ready for my close-up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home