Thursday, January 27, 2005

Weigh IN

OK, tomorrow is the next weigh-in for my diet. I think I've done pretty good this week, it's the weekends that kill me. I've got to get out of the house and just go, somewhere, anywhere. When I just sit around I get bored and when I'm bored, I eat.

I've been walking a lot more this past week and have even starting walking stairs with some other people. The stairs we walk up are in a building right next to mine. We walk up 8 stories. It may not sound like much but GOD my legs were killing me the next 3 days after the first time. Now they don't hurt but it still wears ya out going up and then back down those stairs. I am sooo tempted to take the elevator back down. Going down is a little easier but it's still not pleasant when it's after you have already gone up 8 stories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home