Friday, December 03, 2004

HEY!!

Do you people hear me out there? I would think that some of my millions and millions of fans would send an email or at least put a little comment on my blog. I apologize for that last remark, it's not my blog, it's OUR blog. I merely serve as your leader, your voice of reason, your voice speaking out into the vast wilderness that is the internet. Soon I will embark upon putting my (our) blog out onto the new version of the internet (2.0). I am hoping to be a beta tester for Internet2.0, I surfed so long the other day that I ran out of webpages to view.

The boss lady just said goodbye and that she would see me on Monday, little does she know that I have a plan to not be here on Monday or any next week. It all involves this little thing I like to call powerball. I will tell you guys more about it on Sunday or Monday, whichever day I have time. I am sure there will be alot of interviews for yours truly on Sun. and Mon. Better go and check on the I2.0 beta version. See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home