Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Getting Close

OK it's getting close to Christmas and I still haven't heard back from my(THE) benefactor, Mr. Mark Cuban. If he could maybe just give me one days interest off of his billions, I think I would be set for a while. I've emailed him about the possibility of other reality shows. You know the new one, The Biggest Loser, that was my idea a few years ago. I just don't have the connections. My next proposal to Cuban will be along the line of the Apprentice. I will be Cuban's attache or protege'. I'm not sure but I think both of those words need the little ' at the end of them.

Boss lady is here at work today. She said she would be in if it was raining today. She was going Christmas shopping but didn't want to go in the rain. She has now decided to take Friday off, so at least I got that going for me. Well that and then that thing when I'm on my deathbed when the dali lama said I would understand all and reach total enlightenment. So I'm good on the death part. Right now, it's the living part that I'm having problems with. The wife just came by and said they still don't have the server up where she is working so she may have to go home and take another day off. This is really hurtin' the ole pocketbook, but there is nothing we can go about it. If the higher ups who have nothing to worry about in the finance department, could get their collective heads out of their asses maybe they would see that "us little folk" actually need a few hours of work in order to live and survive. Btw, Wife has an interview Wed. for a job. Let's all remember to say a little prayer and also keep the fingers and toes crossed. Anybody got any connections at Knology?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home