Tuesday, November 30, 2004

George Clooney has a bad back

I just read where George Clooney could not promote his new film, Ocean's Twelve, this week because he has a ruptured disk. I've been working the past year at least with "several" bulging disks. After I had my 2nd attempt at an MRI, the doctor got the results and told me that I had several bulging disks. I wonder for sure if the correct spelling for this is disks or discs? I wonder what kind of sick days or insurance George Clooney has? I have sick days, but my boss will complain about something if I miss a day because of my back. The last time I missed because of my back I had an excuse from the doctor to be out all week. I had my wife call in and tell the boss lady about my illness and thought everything was fine. When I returned to work the first thing the boss told me was that when I was going to be out that "I" was the one who needed to call and tell her and find out if they needed me for anything. I was in soooo much pain that it even irritated me to talk on the phone. I have learned my lesson though, whenever I am out of work for any reason, I will be the one to call, even if they have to bring me out of coma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home