Monday, January 03, 2005

Coaching

I haven't written anything for a while, so I just had a thought. Here in UT territory, people worship the ground that Phil Fulmer walks on. But have you ever noticed that when it is time for all the good coaches to start being named in connection with other jobs, whether it be college or pro, that Fulmer is never mentioned? I'm sure Auburn, Georgia, and Florida people are happy that we just keep giving Fulmer longer and longer extensions. The same could be said for the other U of T,(Texas), they just gave their head coach a 10 year extension, even though they haven't played for a national championship over the past 10 years and they CANNOT beat the University of Oklahoma. What is it that the rest of the world knows about Phil Fulmer and Mack Brown that the people of Tennessee and Texas don't know??

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phillip Fulmer is a waste of air, space, and Money IMO.
I think that if he were to NOT go to a bowl game then TN would boot him out on his ass and I for one would love to see it! And don't get me started on the UT mens basketball.... I hope they don't trace the emails around there or I could be shot and hung! LOL

So how was Christmas?

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home