Monday, November 29, 2004

Back at Work

Well I enjoyed my loooong Thanksgiving weekend, I didn't do a damn thing. I sat on my sister's couch for 3 days straight and watched football. It was great! The wife stayed home on Saturday and cleaned the house, so I did feel a little guilty, but I'm sure I'll make up for it this coming weekend. Zack's birthday is this week, so we will have the family over for cake and ice cream on Sunday, which means alot of cleaning on Saturday.

I took the dog to my sister's house on Friday, for a little vacation, for us and him. The boys are looking forward to his return but I would just like him to stay out there from now on. The dog has destroyed our house. He's sooo cute, but he gets into everything and I mean everything. I told you a few posts back where he had been chewing on a watch and a steak knife, it does not matter to him, he will chew on it.

The boss lady is out until Wednesday, so I've got that going for me. I still have to try and avoid the big boss lady today and tomorrow. Maybe I can just sit here and blog all day, at least I will look busy.

We still haven't started our Christmas shopping yet, when you don't have the money, I find it is hard to go shopping. We also have Zack's birthday on the 2nd, so we will have to buy for him first. Zack has decided all he wants for his birthday and Christmas is money so he can save it up and eventually buy himself a go-kart. Zack and I were looking at them yesterday on the internet and the ones he was wanting were around a thousand dollars. I don't know if he's been that good this year. He'll get his money for his b-day and Christmas but I'm sure he will find something else before he saves up a thousand dollars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home