Thursday, November 18, 2004

The Latest

Ok, here's the latest on the life of Benny, (me). Last night I had a therapy session because of my sciatic nerve problem in my hip. I don't feel as sore as I thought I would today. I was put on a treadmill with a huge harness on me that lifted 60 lbs. off of my frame. I was walking like a new man. I wish the device could make it permanent and I wouldn't have to diet or exercise or any of those other dirty words. When I got home Zack wanted some help with math definitions. I tried to help but Zack was in one of those moods when everything pisses him off. So I left him the computer up on dictionary.com and told him I was going to eat supper. I was in the process of eating 2 bologna sandwiches, when Trevor says, "is that all you're going to eat". I told yeah, I like bologna. He thought it was awful that I was HAVING to eat bologna. I tell ya kids today just don't know what good food is. The only thing I wish I had done differently is to have fried the bologna.

After all that excitement is was Law and Order and then an episode of MASH and then sleep. Of course while trying to enjoy L&O, Trevor was constantly asking questions about his homework. Don't get me wrong I don't mind helping with homework, but he was asking easy questions that he knew the answer to but was too lazy to think about it or work it out. This is a 7th grader who asked me what 10 X 25 was. He is a very intelligent young man that can be very lazy at times.

Had to leave for a few minutes, the big boss lady came in and I had to ask her a few questions. Well better go for now, I have to look busy the woman in the office next to me is here today and she will let my boss know if I do anything wrong or just don't do anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home