Friday, November 19, 2004

Child of the 80's

I guess I am a child of the 80's like an anonymous comment ask me earlier this week. I am sitting here right now listening to the big 80's channel on Sirius radio. I recommend Sirius radio to everyone, if you can afford it which I cannot. I am listening on a trial subscription that a friend of mine told me about. And yes, I do have a few friends. I actually consider most of the people I work with to be my friends. I guess if any of the people I work with were on fire, I would try to put them out. Well almost any of them, there are a few I might think about especially if no one else was around. I keed, I keed.

So I was watching CSI last night and there was a woman who was a nutrionist who would get her protein from eating the body parts of the people she killed. She would cut out the liver, heart, and the spleen, then dry them and grind them into a powder and make a protein shake out of it. I've never really thought all that much about eating another person, especially the liver, unless of course it was breaded at Kentucky Fried Chicken and then deep-fried. They do make a good liver dinner. Gotta go for now. Be sure and tell all your friends about my blog. I have yet to get rich off of this, but I remain confident.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home