Monday, November 15, 2004

Here I AM

OK, fame, celebrity, fortune, here I am waiting on you. I just read where Star Jones had this huge spectacular wedding and I was thinking that maybe people could throw a little of the love or money my way. I'm not asking for much, well it wouldn't be much for a millionaire or for that matter a billionaire. Are you listening Mark Cuban?? I keep seeing all these shows where people will do anything for money, I would do anything, why don't these people ask me to do some of that crap for cash?? I would eat pig testicles, goat eyes, and alot more disgusting stuff than that. I cannot think of something I wouldn't do, -- if the price is right. I've thought of contacting the government about me working for the CIA and being an assassin or something like that. I think I could kill a bad person for the right amount of money, I mean it's the government, it has to be legal RIGHT???

Sorry I've been gone for a while, I offended someone and I didn't mean to. I guess when I start writing something I forget that somebody actually does read this. Well let me just say that I never meant to cause you any sorrow, I never meant to cause you any pain, I only wanted to see you in the purple rain. Better go, it's almost time to get ready to get ready for lunch.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel like if someone gets offended (unless it's your Mother) then they should just ! stop reading. Unless of course they have to because you make them , at knife point.

Glad you're back to entertain me, Like how you are into lyrics today...You are a child of the 80's right?

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...or if it is his wife......

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home