Thursday, October 07, 2004

Share the Road

First of all, I have no problem sharing the road with bicyclist or is it just cyclist. Whatever. The cyclist should also obey all the rules of the road too. Every day when I go home I pass a sign that says, "Share The Road", with a picture of a bicycle on it. I have been passed by so many cyclist when I am stopped at a red light that I am used to being passed and WHILE the light is red. If I am supposed to look out for the cyclist, it only makes since that they would try and look out for the very large automobiles that they are traveling along side. I was also taught when I was a very young kid that there are turn signals you can use with hand and arm signals.
Why can't the cyclist use these also. It would actually come in handy when they turn to the left or right all of a sudden right in front of my car.

Can't we all just get along?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home