Thursday, September 30, 2004

No Leadership

The great Christian woman that is my direct superior is on vacation this week. She has gone to Florida, where I believe she has scared all hurricanes away. Her boss, which is my boss this week, has just left to sign the closing papers on her new house. What is a man to do? I have no leadership here at UT, at least until 3pm.

I've had an offer to go to lunch and eat a little Indian food. Damn good stuff that Indian food. Just 3 or 4 months ago, I had never tried it and now I can't get enough. I scrape together $6.50 and I am set. 6 bucks for the buffet and the 50 cent tip of course. The trick, that my friend Ashby taught me, is to get water to drink, as for now it is still free and saves you at least a dollar fifty on your bill. My friend though has also suggested Chinese. I don't think I can do it, I've got to have the Indian stuff, I've got to have my fix.

You can see I talk alot about food, well I am a big fat pig. I love to eat. Sometimes I think that is all I got. Eating is my hobby, my addiction, my reason to live. I wonder what's for supper tonite.............