Friday, September 24, 2004

Yahoo

Just went over and checked my Yahoo email account. I get so much crap in that one. Who the hell is Doug Knight? I don't ever open his emails but he sure does send me alot. I get alot of emails from Todd Sloane at Publisher's Clearing House. I keep registering, surely I will win something, I mean somebody has to. Also got one from Hillary Clinton, wanting me to make sure and get the word out about Kerry. I get all kinds of emails about Kerry and I don't think I ever signed up for Kerry, only Edwards when he was running for president. Well I guess those are OK, I just delete them anyway, I'm going to vote for Kerry, and I don't have any money to contribute, so why even look at the emails? I also had to delete 315 emails from my spam or junk email folder. That's just for one day. The email server here at UT filters emails out alot better. I hardly ever get any spam, but of course when I go to any website that ask for a email address, if I use one, I don't put my UT account. Why you ask do I even bother to put any email address? Well for one, somebody has to win that publishers clearing house or those other contests, don't they?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home