Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Big Damn Baked Potato

I just had one damn, big baked potato for lunch. Ang brought it to me from Buddy's, it was loaded with pork bbq and cheese. It was very good, but I had already ordered Japanese from Hibachi Factory. I put the Hibachi beef in the microfridge for tomorrow and ate the potato like the good hubby I am. I'm looking forward to lunch tomorrow, maybe I should eat it before I go home. I doubt Ang will have anything good for supper.

I tried to watch the Benefactor last night like Mark asked me to, but I couldn't. I flipped back and forth between it and Law and Order and ESPN. About 830, Zack asked if I wanted to go lay down and watch some M*A*S*H, what could I say, this was my 10 year old son asking me to watch DVD's with him. Trevor came into the bedroom too, while eating a bowl of Sugar Puffs, and we proceeded to watch 3 episodes from season 6. Zack didn't make it to the last episode, he fell asleep before the end of the second one. He ended up just sleeping with me, I think that was his plan all along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home