Thursday, September 23, 2004

Time.....

I've got plenty of time right now so I might as well write a little more. The big bad boss lady is gone right now and I don't know yet if she will be back today. She will only be here a half day on Friday and will be on vacation all next week. It will be a week of celebrating and not worrying about her evil eye upon me.

Greg Maddux at this very minute is the pitcher of record in the Cubs game. This will be his 17th straight season of at least 15 wins. I really like Greg Maddux, I guess having the TBS superstation, you get used to watching the Braves all the time. Maddux and especially Tom Glavine used to drive me crazy when I kept a close eye on the Braves. It seemed like Glavine would give up at least 1 run in the first inning of every game that he ever pitched for the Braves. There was always the talk of what a great pitcher he was, but I never got it. I think since he left the Braves, we are seeing the real Tom Glavine. He has had back to back 9-14 seasons, or there abouts.

I sent another email to Mark Cuban and told him about watching the Benefactor on Monday night. I told him to get rid of the sandals he was wearing. I told him in the comfort of his own home, he needed to go barefoot. I said he was a man not a woman and that I could respect him more without the sandals.

Had to leave for a while, the boss showed up and at the same time 2 computers down in the registrar's office went down. Greg Maddux now has his 15th win and the Cubs are still rolling along. I would like to see the Cubs win the wild card and the Giants win the NL west. I have never been a Dodger fan, it goes all the way back to the 70's when I was a kid and I loved the New York Yankees. Gotta go now, but I'll be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home