Friday, September 24, 2004

Unlock

Well I just had to go and unlock someone's network connection. I find it so hard to understand how people can forget their password from one day to the next, but they do it. The game is on tonite on ESPN at 7, so I'll either watch an episode of Law & Order and then the game or maybe CSI on Spike TV. I keep forgetting that CSI is on every night at 7 and 8. One day I'll remember and I'll just sit there and flip back and forth and watch both CSI and L&O.

I'd really like to see the Sox win the game tonite and actually sweep the Yankees except for one thing,-- I don't like Pedro Martinez. I don't think he is as good as he thinks he is. When he pushed Don Zimmer last year, that really sucked. I mean, Don Zimmer is 145 years old. But looking back on it Zimmer cried like a baby when HE apologized for the altercation. Pedro just punked out like he has his whole career. I would like to see him hit somebody and they go out there and beat the crap out of him. That would be the perfect ending for my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home