Tuesday, September 21, 2004

What to write now.....

I need to keep posting, it makes me look very busy sitting at my desk and typing away. Getting back to the Benefactor(and yes I know how to link that, I am just too lazy to do it), I still have some great ideas for reality shows. The Benefactor is supposed to be different from other, but I don't really see it. Just a bunch of the beautiful people trying to stab each other in the back for some cash. I guess you can't really call a million dollars just cash. How about a lot of cash?

Rain on the Scarecrow is on launchcast now, I'm a big fan of old Mellencamp. Like the show on VH-1, I love the 80's. That was my time, if I could go back, I would go to fall of 81 and relive my senior year at Powell Valley High again. So many things that I would do differently. For one, I wouldn't stay with my one true love. At least I thought it was when I was 17. Oh the girls that I would run around with. I think maybe just the ones with the bad reputations.

How about a little Roxy Music, More Than This. Boy that Bryan Ferry is one smooth sounding mofo. Sorry about using that word or form of a word, but what would be a better word for him. The mofo fits perfectly. In 81 and 82, I would also pay a little more attention in class. I went through 12 years of school never having to open a book. It all just came easy to me, until I got to college. Good ole Concord College, if I knew then what I know now, oh the joy and fun my life would be. You think that it would ever happen, me going back in time to 1981? It happens all the time in the movies and I figure if I wish it enough maybe the Lord will take pity on me and let me try it again. I would have to have some assurances though. My boys, would have to still end up being my boys in the year 2004. They are the only reason that I don't think I could go back in time, well that and the whole space time continuum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home