Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Football

How could I pick the Titans, Giants, and Ravens at the beginning of the year? I live in Knoxville, TN, I am supposed to be a Colts fan. I was a Colts fan on Sunday when they beat the Titans. It was one of those games where I didn't care who won. The late game was another one of those, I didn't care if it was the Cowboys or Browns who won. Is it too late to jump on some bandwagons? I want on the Bengals, Lions, and I guess the Falcons. Since we live in K-town, the local affiliate will drive the Falcons down our throat just like they did the Titans when they moved to TN.

Trevors fave won on Sunday, is it any surprise that a 12-year old boys favorite team is the Atlanta Falcons? Kids love Michael Vick, well grown-ups do to for that matter. His favorite used to be the Rams until they got rid of Kurt Warner, that did in the Rams for me too. Bulger is a good QB, good ole West Virginia guy. I still remember wearing my WV hat around town when the Mountaineers played the Irish for the national championship back in the late 80's. Notre Dame won of course. I probably had money on the Mountaineers, NEVER bet on YOUR team. I have definitely learned that lesson from the Vols.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey AF4L bet on the Vols in the 1998 Season and won won won

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home