Friday, September 24, 2004

Mark Cuban 2

Well I am still waiting for Mark Cuban to respond to my email. You would think a billionaire would have plenty of time for a guy like me. He has this big ABC show on now so I guess his plate is pretty full right now.

Do you think when you are a professional athlete that you are required to take classes in cliches? They use the same ones every game and we as fans listen to the same ones every game. Maybe that is just what we want to hear.

I am in the process of trying to get my hands on some of Prez Bush's national guard records. I figure the way they keep popping up that there are some more out there and I could sell them to the highest bidder.

I'm so damn glad that it is Friday, the boss has left for the day and will not return until October 4th. She is going to Florida, which has a hurricane headed straight towards it right now. I told someone in the admissions office about that and they said the hurricane would get scared when it saw her and would probably turn out to sea.

When I'm not at the PC or can't get to one, it seems I have all these ideas that I would like to write about, but right now, Nothing!

I'll have to think about it and get back to ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home