Thursday, October 20, 2005

My Miserable Existence

OK, here's the latest in my sorry life. I was having a pleasant conversation with a fellow employee today and they told me that they were interviewing 4 finalists for a job today. The person that told me had no knowledge that I had applied for the position. It would have been nice to have received at least a thanks, but no thanks letter. These people tell me I mean so much to them, but they sure have a strange way of showing it. So to review, I can't get a job at a financial institution because of my credit and I can't move up at my present position because I mean too much to the company at my present position. ????? Somebody, Please!! Explain.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog! If you have time, please visit boot hiking

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home