Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Frank Murphy

Frank Murphy is a radio host on Star 102.1 here in Knoxville. This morning on the way to work they are asking him questions about CSI, so a young lady on the phone can win prizes. Frank is supposed to be a TV guru, a TV God. He is supposed to know all about TV, past or present. He missed a question and the woman didn't win anything. I would challenge the great Murphy to a trivia contest anytime, anywhere. I know my TV, sports, and entertainment. I have had so many people tell me, "why don't you go on a game show and win some prizes"? The reason is, -- I don't live in LA or NYC and I don't have the means to get there. Let's just say, I know my trivia. One more thing though, I will give Frank his props, I thought Warrick went to WLVU instead of UNLV. WLVU is the fictional university that CSI uses all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home