Saturday, October 15, 2005

Damn

I am so damned bored. I am so bored that I started not to use the word damned to describe it. I started to say that I was so f-ing bored, but that would not be appropriate. The kids are gone to Dollywood with my parents, the wife is gone on a scrapbooking weekend up in the mountains and I am here alone. I thought I would enjoy myself but I just want this damn day to get over with. I keep hoping maybe tomorrow will be better.

I have no money, my wife is losing her job in a couple of weeks, and i am fat. The only thing i have going for me is the $290 million on the powerball jackpot tonite. I have the next few hours to dream how my life would be different with all that cash. First thing i think i should do is find out why my damn computer dings all the time. I know it's got something to do with someone logging on or my wife or son getting an email, but i don't really want to take the time to find out right now. i just want to keep rambling on until i think of something worth writing, but i doubt that will happen so i will just go look at boobies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home