Tuesday, October 18, 2005

New Work Study

So I have a new work study with me today. A work study for those who don't work at a University is sort of like an intern. Yeah that's it, I've got my own intern. Kevin the intern is a seemingly nice likeable guy, who is sitting in front of a PC surfing the internet and getting paid for it. Man these students around here have it made, now that I think about that last statement, let me hop in the ole time machine and let's go back to about 84 and do the whole college thing over. I think after 20 years that I am better prepared for it now. I didn't have a counselor or advisor tell me about all these loans or scholarships that are available. I figured since my parents were lower-middle class that we made too much money to get any kind of help. Boy was that wrong, or stupid, whichever way you want to look at it.

Better go for now, the boss lady is due back from her afternoon walk at anytime. Yo intern, go get me a diet vanilla coke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home