Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Last night

Last night after a couple of episodes of CSI, Zack and I go lay down in my bed and decide to watch a couple episodes of M*A*S*H. We watched 2 from season 6 and then I realized that season 9 is coming out in less than 2 months. I better start saving the $30 or $40 for the DVD's. I sure will miss Radar though not as bad as some people on the internet. I lurk on the web for different websites devoted to M*A*S*H and have found that people don't think the show was as good once Gary Burghoff left. I personally, don't think Burghoff was that great of an actor. The same goes for Mike Farrell, who is more suited for drama instead of comedy.

So this morning bus #2119 was not sitting in front of the apartments waiting on the little girl. I have seen this bus before and have actually drove down another way so as not to have to wait. Thinking about sitting there yesterday still ticks me off. Why is it that I never complain about events in my life until it's too late?

Let's talk about the wife losing the job. I want so bad to send an email to her superiors and question their motives in cutting her position. I know I can't because she is trying to get another position here at the University, so I don't want to make waves. These are some high ranking people, but I feel like the only thing they are concerned about it making themselves look good and if they can cut 1 position, well, that just looks better for them on the bottom line.

This university brings in more and more students and then cuts jobs and give barely a few cents in a so-called "raise". When the big shots talk, all they talk about is remembering that the students and faculty come first and we want what is best for both. When the students talk they want what is best for students and faculty. No one ever mentions the staff who do all the "dirty jobs". But the staff are the first ones blamed when something is not to the students liking. I better just leave it at that because I still need a job and insurance, since the wife is losing her job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home