Friday, May 13, 2005

Time Machine

I had my doubts, but my friend Keith has a time machine that works. When he told me about it, I thought I would play along and get a laugh or 2. I am here to tell you that it works. He asked where and when would I like to go to, so I told him jokingly 1951 Korea. Smackdown in the middle of the Korean War. Next thing I know we are transported 54 years in the past to South Korea. I was imagining M*A*S*H, but what I got was death and destruction. I talked him into getting me out of 1951 very fast, but not before stopping in 1982 Big Stone Gap, Virginia. Damn, I sure was an idiot and to think all these years that I was sooo cool back then. Ten minutes later, we are back to present day Knoxville, Tennessee and I am asking Keith 10 questions at once. He told me how he came across the time machine, but I will not let that information out yet. He also offered me a chance to take someone of my choosing to any place in the world, at anytime in the Universe. I await your submissions, so that I may judge who will take my next adventure with me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

M*A*S*H is the greatest

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home