Wednesday, July 27, 2005

It's been a while

I know I haven't blogged in a while, but I do have a good excuse. First of all I was on an African safari and didn't want to pay extra for the internet access. I had a very exciting time, my best memories from the trip involve the elephants. I really had a connection to the elephants, and not just because I was close to their weight. All in all, I would recommend Kenya Travel to anyone who is looking for a truly great life-changing experience. One more note about Kenya, if you are ever there, please find the time for a visit to Lake Nakuru, you will not be disappointed.

Now I am back to the old job and everything is the same. I have applied for a couple of new positions at different companies. If anyone out there has any pull with KUB or with Covenant Health, put in a good word or two for me. You can always get in touch with me through email, unless of course I am in Africa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home