Saturday, June 11, 2005

I was telling the truth

Did anyone actually believe me when I said I was going to sit here all day and put all my thoughts down on this incredible website that people call a blog? Why should you have believed me, I start so many things and hardly ever finish them. Today consisted mainly of flipping the channels on the remote, ALL DAY LONG! There is a Reno 911 marathon on Comedy Central and I'll be damned if I miss that. The show has only been on for 2 seasons and I have seen all the episodes at least 3 or more times each, but it is really an amazing show. I don't find many shows on TV humorous but Reno is a great show. There was a story on the front page of the weekend guide in the Knoxville newspaper yesterday with one of the stars from Reno on it. Robert Ben Garant, or Officer Junior is a Knoxville boy. Kinda brings a tear to your eye for a good ole Knox boy to make it big. Maybe one day he can take the place of David Keith in the heart of my fellow Knoxvillians?????

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snore!

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home