Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Pleading

Great!! Since my last post about PLEASE sending me emails or leaving comments, I have received a few. That's great, that's what I'm wanting. So first of all, no I am not 10 years old, though I sometimes act like it. The post was sort of a joke, because I knew of only 1 or 2 people who actually read this stuff. But keep the emails and comments coming. I need something to get me through my day here at good ole UT.

By the way, I had an epidural steroid injection in my back yesterday and will go back in 2 weeks to have another. You would think that the people you work with especially your boss would actually ask you how you were or how was it. Not at my job, but I'm used to it now. I know the only people I can even trust at work are very, very few.

Ashby, Etta May, and Jack, keep the emails and comments coming. I may even write something that people would like to talk about....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only one or two readers? I would figure lots of folks would be reading,,,maybe they just aren't commenting. OR maybe they are and the messages just aren't getting thru.? Dream BIG!


Ps. Isn't Etta May a comedian? I think I saw her on Live at Five last week?

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home