Friday, February 04, 2005

Weight Update

Ok, I had to weigh-in this morning for the weight loss support group. I had lost only a half a pound. I guess that's what happens when you and your buddy go to the Indian buffet restaurant at least twice a week. That link is not all that great but it's the best I could find for Kashmir (my new favorite place to eat in K-town). I had never tried Indian food until about 6 months ago, and now, it's right up there with Chinese for me. I love Chinese food and all the family really enjoys it so we have it pretty regularly, but I have yet to talk the wife or the boys into giving Indian cuisine a try. I think if they would try a little chicken curry and some good nan, that they find it's something that they would enjoy. I know I do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home